co-operative arts and
- The college envisages intellectual development, cultural refinement, social commitment and emotional maturity of the future generation.
- To provide quality education to youth from all sections of the community and to mould them into responsible citizen capable of serving the nation.
- To motivate urban, semi urban and rural youth towards further pursuit of knowledge.
- Globally relevant academic excellence.
- Adequate training for higher education.
- Formation of responsible leadership to uplift socially and economically weaker sections of the community.
- To explore and utilize potentials available for the benefit of our nation.